One thing you need to know about me: I love being cozy. I have been this way for as long as I can remember. Curling up in snuggly pajamas (current fav pajamas) with a good book or a film is one of my most favorite things to do. Growing up, I would wish for overcast, rainy days. I used to cross my fingers that it would rain on my birthday!
Now that I have two little ones, having cozy nights at home eating popcorn and watching a family film is something I look forward to. We’ve already started our holiday movie list and many of you said you would like me to share it. Depending on the movie, my two-year-old may not be involved, but I’ve found that my almost five-year-old can watch many of these. So far, we’ve already made hot chocolate and baked these cookies to enjoy while watching them. The cookies were delish.
Here’s our list for this year:
- The Polar Express (2004)
- It’s A Wonderful Life (1946)
- The Elf on the Shelf: An Elf’s Story (2011)
- A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)
- A Christmas Story (1983)
- Elf (2003)
- Home Alone (1990)
- I’ll Be Home For Christmas (2002)
- One Magic Christmas (1985)
- Frosty The Snowman (1969)
- A Little Princess (1995) – Not a holiday film, but a cozy one we like.
- Arthur Christmas (2011)
- The Snowman (1982)
- Stick Man (2015)
- To The Arctic (2012)